PHP Cross Reference Library
PHPCrossRef features a library of cross-referenced open source PHP projects. The library is a look inside the PHP code that powers many a website, just like this one. The cross-referenced code is an excellent learning tool for the budding PHP programmer, as well as a convenient resource for the professional web developer.
- Content Management Systems
- Web Portal Systems
- Blogging Systems
- Discussion Forums
- Image Galleries
- Collaborative Wikis
- Learning Management Systems
- Customer Relationship Management
- Groupware Applications
- Developer Tools
- Mouse-over information for classes and functions in the source view.
- Hot-jump to the source of any class/function definition.
- Instant lookup of classes, functions, variables and constants by name.
- Link to native PHP function documentation at the main PHP.net site.
- Search/lookup history, cookies must be enabled.
- Project directory explorer, can be toggled on/off.
- Text view option on source files, easier for copy/pasting.
- Project statistics, files/lines/variables/functions/classes/constants.